In this section, we'll link our two buttons to control the pump.
1. You can assign Control action to any object. We'll assign Start and Stop commands to our two buttons.
- Right-click the first button and select Control.
2. From Control window, click the add button to add a new control action.
In the new added row, type the following:
- Tag name: PUMP1.CMD (You can also call the Tag Browser by Double-clicking inside this field).
- Description: Optional description about this action.
- Value: 1
3. Repeat the previous step for the Stop button but set Value to 0, and Description to Stop Command.