Manage (Stream Manager)
Stream Manager is one of Stream SCADA 22.214.171.124 components and is used for the following functions:
- Starting/Stopping Steam Server.
- Lunching other Stream SCADA components.
- Troubleshooting (through Console mode and Log viewer)
- Installing Stream SCADA 126.96.36.199 as windows service.
- Check and close running components.
- Server: Start and Stop. Status will be either "Running" or "Stopped".
- Applications: Lunch other Stream SCADA 188.8.131.52 components (if installed).
- Lunch Log viewer.
- Lunch Stream Server in Console mode.
Refer to Troubleshooting chapter for detailed description about these two troubleshooting tools.
- Windows Service: Install Stream SCADA 184.108.40.206 as a windows service (and uninstall it).
- Application folder: Display the path of the active application folder. You can change it by clicking on Load different project.
- License: Showing two information about the license: Status and the End user name.
- Request License and Activate License: Used in licensing procedures. Refer to Licensing section for more details.
- Server address folder: Showing the address of Stream Server.
- Server time: Showing the current server time.
- Startup status: Showing the details startup steps of the server.
- Refresh button: Click to get the latest startup status.
- Save button: Click to save this status to a file.
This tab shows the current Stream SCADA 220.127.116.11 d