This tutorial will walk you through building a small but almost complete Stream SCADA application. We assume you've finished installing and licensing Stream SCADA.
What you'll learn from this tutorial:
- Familiarizing your self with different Stream SCADA components.
- Creating a new project.
- Defining Modbus TCP PLC.
- Defining I/O Tags.
- Defining Calculation Tags
- Defining History.
- Defining Trends and Alarms
- Adding different tags manually and importing/exporting.
- Creating graphical pages.
- Creating header and footer.
- Creating reusable graphics structures and faceplates.
- Creating a report.